Here are the following options for sending payment for your appointment:
We accept cash, check, money order and credit card payments. Please read the information below.
- CREDIT CARD Payments are accepted online only using an Online billing company called: www.Paypal.com Using this method is an instantaneous, quicker method to book an appointment. It is safe, secure and simple to use.
- A PayPal Invoicecan be sent to your email address at your request. Send an Email to
Dipali and include the length and type of the appointment you would
like to schedule. Or may easily make payment using Credit Card via
PayPal.com using Dipali's Online Booking System.
- Sending payment by Regular Mail:
[slower option, Payment must arrive in advance before the consultation or session takes place. This reserves your appointment.]
- If you select "Payment By Regular Mail" option, you will be given the mailing address through email or by phone. Include your first and last name, email address or contact phone and exact payment for your session and the appointment date and time.
Payment & Policy for Appointments:
- All payments must be made in US Dollars
- All LONG DISTANCE Appointments: appointments by Internet, Remote or Phone --
Advance payment reserves your appointment space (must be sent, at the time of booking your appointment or soon as you receive the PayPal Invoice).
- Payment Notification must be received immediately or latest within 72 hours of your appointment, otherwise the appointment will be canceled. You are welcome to reschedule at a future date.
- Payment at Dipali's Cherry Hill Office;
- NEW Clients - may pay with exact cash or money order upon arrival or in advance
- RETURNING Clients: may pay with exact cash, money order or personal check.
- Credit card payments must be done online through Paypal.com
Payment Information for Event/Class:
Dipali and www.spheresofessence.com reserves
the right to cancel any class, workshop, or event that does not meet
the minimum participation requirements, inclement weather or power
-- If Dipali decides to cancel the event/class/workshop/webinar, all registration fees will be refunded in the way you submitted payment.
- Advanced payment serves as registration: and
is required to reserve space in all classes, webinars, workshops and
events and must be done as soon as possible or no less than 3 days in
advance. Seating at Dipali's Cherry Hill Office is limited therefore, one must submit advance payment to be registered by the date given within the event description.
- No Refunds for classes, events and webinars $25.00 USD and less: This
will be clearly stated in the event description. If Dipali cancels for
whatever reason, she will send the money back to you in the way you
submitted payment as soon as possible. Consider this a form of
generosity, tithing (giving back) and/or donation. It honors the time,
energy and amenities provided for each event or class.
- For classes/events $26.00 USD and higher: You may request to put the money towards a private consultation or session with Dipali. The money must be used up within 3 weeks from the date of the event/class as this helps keep things organized.
- For events/workshops/intensives and retreats:
A non-refundable deposit of %50, that information will be clearly stated in the description per webpage. No Shows or Missed: if you miss the class/event/workshop and do not show up at the designated day and time, no refund will be given.
- If you have pre-paid as a Group of 3 or more People: 3 days notice required prior to class/event for cancellation otherwise no refund is given for classes over $26.00 USD.