Thank you for visiting www.spheresofessence.com. The information you provide is respectfully protected to the best of our abilities. Any information that is submitted for any of the Services/ Consultations and classes, will remain private and confidential. Your information will not be sold, distributed, traded or shared with outside parties whatsoever, unless by your request or unless required by law.
Payment Policy For Appointments:
- All payments must be made in US Dollars
- All LONG DISTANCE Appointments: appointments by Internet, Remote or Phone --
Advance payment reserves your appointment space (must be sent, at the time of booking your appointment or soon as you receive the PayPal Invoice). Or if you use Dipali's Online Booking System, click 'Pay Now' option.
- Payment Notification must be received: soon as you book or receive a Payment Invoice latest within 72 hours of your appointment, otherwise the appointment will be canceled. You are welcome to reschedule at a future date.
- Payment at Dipali's Cherry Hill Office;
- NEW Clients - may pay with exact cash or money order upon arrival or in advance
- RETURNING Clients: may pay with exact cash, money order or personal check.
Consultation/Session Cancellation Policy:
his policy honors and respects both
Dipali's time and your own commitment to the appointment / doing this
work. To help keep the office running smoothly and due to the
preparation required for the energy services, 48 hour notice is preferred and 24 hours notice is required (By Phone or Email) for all cancellations before your scheduled appointment time.
Missed appointments: or if you do not show up for your scheduled appointment you will still be expected to pay the appointment fee, either upon arrival or before your next appointment.
Otherwise the client(s) will be charged the full amount of the consultation or session booked.
Dipali and www.spheresofessence.com reserves
the right to cancel any class, workshop, or event that does not meet
the minimum participation requirements, inclement weather or power
-- If Dipali decides to cancel the event/class/workshop/webinar, all registration fees will be refunded in the way you submitted payment.
- Advanced payment serves as registration: and
is required to reserve space in all classes, webinars, workshops and
events and must be done as soon as possible or no less than 3 days in
advance. Seating at Dipali's Cherry Hill Office is limited therefore, one must submit advance payment to be registered by the date given within the event description.
- No Refunds for classes, events and webinars $25.00 USD and less: This
will be clearly stated in the event description. If Dipali cancels for
whatever reason, she will send the money back to you in the way you
submitted payment as soon as possible. Consider this a form of
generosity, tithing (giving back) and/or donation. It honors the time,
energy and amenities provided for each event or class.
- For classes/events $26.00 USD and higher: You may request to put the money towards a private consultation or session with Dipali. The money must be used up within 3 weeks from the date of the event/class as this helps keep things organized.
- For events/workshops/intensives and retreats:
A non-refundable deposit of %50, that information will be clearly stated in the description per webpage. No Shows or Missed: if you miss the class/event/workshop and do not show up at the designated day and time, no refund will be given.
- If you have pre-paid as a Group of 3 or more People: 3 days notice required for cancellation otherwise no refund is given for classes over $26.00 USD.
- Recording Devices: the use of recording devices is strictly forbidden during workshops, events, or any other programs or at such programs sponsored or presented by Dipali Desai.